I have more plots and plans and books to write than I probably should. It's a writer thing -- you see something and say, "what if...?" And the next thing you know, you're off and running and that book is plotted out. I have so many plotted out and the pressure to choose what to write and when to write it is really so very overwhelming.
Do I write this? And then feel guilty because I didn't write that? Do I write the series and then move on to something else? Can I write one book in this series and one book in that series? And what about Naomi? (That last bit thrown in as a wee giggle.)
So, I told myself last night, I'm going to plan out a schedule. If I do that, I'll keep to it. If I keep to it, I won't feel guilty about the one I didn't write. So many books, so little time. I really need to start selling like crazy so that I can write full time. I think that's my only hope. But, until that happens...
Schedule/Sequence of writing
- The Savior -- polish rewrite and then publish
- TBC 2: A Crooked Rainbow Trail
- WMT 2 -- second in what is now the Wilde Mountain Time series, no title yet
- Untitled Gay Romantic Comedy
- TBC3: A Wild Heart
- WMT3 -- no title yet
- The Morrigan -- I just need to finish this one, so it may get bumped up somewhere in this list.
- The Savior 2 -- maybe, but I have an idea for it.
- Stonehaven Sunrise -- first book in the Stonehaven series